- techstartNI is committed to following policies which protect your privacy. We are also committing to complying with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. techstart NI will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which techstart NI obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- techstartNI collects personal data for use in the normal course of techstart NI’s business. Your personal data may be held and processed in connection with a transaction which techstart NI considers with you, for the general development of techstart NI’s business and for administrative purposes relating to those purposes.
- techstartNI will only process the individual data that you provide to techstart NI for these purposes. techstart NI will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the relevant purposes.
- The information that you provide to techstartNI is processed and held on computer systems of techstart techstart NI does not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes, except where you have given your consent.
Accuracy and security
- techstartNI will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that techstart NI holds about you is incorrect please notify techstart NI (see Contact Us).
- Pentech will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the Internet and will not hold techstartNI responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to techstart NI’s negligence or wilful default.
- techstartNI will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested to do so, techstart NI will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. techstart NI may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with techstart NI has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that techstart NI maintains on you (a fee may be payable). You should also note that, under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to techstart NI (see Contact Us).
techstart NI is managed by Pentech Ventures LLP and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
©2015 techstart NI